VISIONARY CUSHIONING. STRUCTURED COMFORT.
The Nike Air VaporMax 2019 SE wraps your foot in a stretch woven material that gives structure and support to your stride. Underfoot, the lightest, most flexible Air Max cushioning to date gives a super bouncy sensation that rivals running on air.
- VaporMax Air technology provides soft, lightweight responsiveness.
- Stretch woven material adds lightweight structure.
- Cushioning only where you need it allows optimal flexibility.
- An internal cage wraps around your midfoot for added support.
- External reinforcement in the heel secures the back of your foot.
- An abstract print peeks out from midfoot support straps.
- Outsole rubber pods in high-wear areas enhance durability.
- Offset: 10mm (24mm heel, 14mm forefoot)
- Last: MR 25 LT
- Shown: Black/Bright Crimson/University Gold/Pale Vanilla
- Style: CD7094-002
Nike Air VaporMax
After the 7-year journey from ideation to release, the Air VaporMax represents a new era in Nike innovation. To truly capture the feeling of “running on air,“ the designers restructured the Air unit to be attached directly to the upper. As you step down, each lug gets pushed into the Air unit, ramping up the pressure. Then, as you step off, the pressure releases creating springy bounce with superior flexibility. Made for runners, the futuristic technology was quickly adopted by the street, bringing this light-as-air feeling to the masses.