SECOND GENERATION PROTECTION.
Made with durable nylon canvas and synthetic leather, the Nike SFB Gen 2 8” is a lightweight tactical boot designed for speed and flexibility over rough terrain. Inspired by Nike Free technology, the flexible sole is equipped with an aggressive traction pattern for multi-surface grip and an internal rock shield to help prevent punctures.
- Polishable synthetic leather and nylon canvas provide durability and breathability.
- Dual-zone lacing integrates with a durable webbing system for enhanced stability and a locked-in fit.
- Metal screen vents on the medial side help keep your foot cool.
- Reinforced stitch and rubber at the toe add durability.
- Foam midsole gives you lightweight cushioning.
- Internal rock shield helps prevent punctures and reduce pressure.
- Rubber outsole with reinforced heel strike zone offers durable traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Shallow flex grooves are anatomically placed to let your foot move naturally while preventing debris from sticking.
- Sawtooth design at the arch provides additional grip.
- Outsole inspired by Nike Free technology
- Removable sockliner
- 8 collar
- Heel pull tab
- Weight: 16.4 ounces (men’s size 10.5)
- Shown: Black/Black/Black
- Style: 922474-001
The SFB collection honors Nike co-founder Bill Bowerman and his WWII service. Upon his return, he became the head track and field NIKE at his alma mater, the University of Oregon, where he began creating high-performance footwear for his athletes. Just like Bowerman, everything in the SFB collection is field-proven and dedicated to athletes.